Brian Kesinger: Character DrivenBrian Kesinger: Character Driven by techgnotic
Disney Artist Brian Kesinger on Creating Story through Character
Foreword by techgnotic
It is with great pleasure we welcome BrianKesinger as a guest writer to the Today Page Editorial Team. Considering his authentic citizenship within the deviantART community, his thoughts and insights will be of great value to all aspiring artists, illustrators, writers and others involved in any creative endeavor. For over 18 years, Brian has worked for Walt Disney Studios on films like Big Hero 6, Winnie the Pooh, Tarzan, Tangled, Wreck It Ralph and Bolt. Brian is author and illustrator of his own oct
1. ACEO portrait prize for MistyCascade. (Awaiting info)
2. Commission prize for pink-gizzy. (Awaiting info)
3. ACEO commission for SantaDoesExist's raffle.
4. Bookmark Portrait for winner of current AN contest (shipping included). (Contest in progress)
Study participants and keywords features:
One month profile feature:
(from the 8th of Nov.)
1. New and improved keywords (tagging) guide.
2. Journal about Art Nouveau for artnouveau (in progress).
I was born in October 1988 in Denmark. I finished studying Library and Information Science at The Royal School of Library and Information Science in August 2014 and I'm currently working part time in a local bookstore while I search for a job. |
When I can get away with it, I also draw and paint, both traditionally and digitally.